- Look beyond the staging and decorative items to see the features and fixtures that convey with the house.
- Check the condition of the home.
- Keep track with photos and notes.
- Consider possible home improvements you might want to make so you can research costs later.
- Don’t forget to check out the outside of the property and the neighborhood. Your Keller Williams agent has access to neighborhood insights and data to help inform your decision.
- Locate your commuter route, schools, shops, restaurants, parks and other amenities.
- If the property is a condo or located in a homeowners association, find out the fees and rules to see if you can live with them.
The John Fincham Group will be your trusted partner for your home search.