Preparing for an appraisal is similar to prepping for an inspection. You should:
- Provide a list of all major improvements to the home and the age and condition of your roof, heating and air conditioning system, and appliances.
- Provide any permits required for home improvements.
- Clean your house.
- Provide full access to all rooms and spaces, including the garage, sheds, attic and crawlspace
- Remove or crate your pets.
- Leave the house, or at least stay out of the appraiser’s way.
Leave A Comment